Installing Theme Offline
- Download a Copy of Enwoo Theme from our site (HERE).
- You’ll get ‘enwoo.zip’ file save it in your storage (do not unzip it!).
- Go to Dashboard > Themes > Click on Add New
- Click on Upload Theme button. (if you see this message – The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini – see this docs)
- Browse for the theme you’ve have downloaded.
- Click on Install and Activate the theme.
Installation Via FTP/Cpanel
- Download a Copy of Enwoo Theme from our site.
- Unzip it
- Now Connect the FTP server using the FTP details and copy the extracted folder to ‘site-name/wp-content/themes/’ path.
- Now, go to the Dashboard >> Appearance > Themes.
- You will see the Enwoo theme in the theme dashboard.
- Activate the Enwoo theme.
- Click on Dashboard >> Appearance >> customize for further setup.
After the successful activation, install and activate Envo Extra plugin
- Click on “Begin installing plugin” or:
- Go to WP Dashboard – Appearance – Install Plugins
- Install and activate the Envo Extra plugin