One line header:
Categories Menu – Not available in One line header. (Word “Categories” can be translated, see the docs how to). If not set menu items, the WooCommerce categories are displayed by default. Enabled only with WooCommerce
Main Menu – Multi level menu. This menu is visible on mobile devices as off-canvas menu
Menu Right – Not available in One line header. 1 level menu (submenus are not allowed) – visible on mobile devices. Enabled only with WooCommerce
To edit colors and fonts of the menus, navigate to Customizer – Theme Options – Menus.
The theme automatically replaces links to popular social networks with icon equivalents.
Use “Custom link”, add the social page link and set the title. It should look similar to this:
- Google Plus
- Any mailto: link
- RSS feeds
- Search (put #search into the URL field)
- Create a new menu by adding a “Menu Name” and save the menu (2.).
- Proceed by adding Pages, Categories and Custom Links to the new menu (3.).
- Organize your menu by dragging and dropping the links to your desired locations (4.).
- Set the menu location under the menu area
- Make sure to save your changes when you are done.