Categories Menu – (Word “Categories” can be translated, see the docs how to). If not set menu items, the WooCommerce categories are displayed by default. Enabled only with WooCommerce
Main Menu – Multi level menu. This menu is visible on mobile devices as off-canvas menu
Menu Right – 1 level menu (submenus are not allowed) – visible on mobile devices. Enabled only with WooCommerce
To edit colors and fonts of the menus, navigate to Customizer – Theme Options – Menus.
The theme automatically replaces links to popular social networks with icon equivalents.
Use “Custom link”, add the social page link and set the title. It should look similar to this:
- Google Plus
- Any mailto: link
- RSS feeds
- Search (put #search into the URL field)
- Create a new menu by adding a “Menu Name” and save the menu (2.).
- Proceed by adding Pages, Categories and Custom Links to the new menu (3.).
- Organize your menu by dragging and dropping the links to your desired locations (4.).
- Set the menu location under the menu area
- Make sure to save your changes when you are done.